Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Well Hello!!!!

I love this blog and if you have read any of my posts, I think you have probably realized that I am really working on self-improvement.  This blog has totally helped me to examine myself and where I have been and where I want to be.  I have not posted for a while because I have been busy in my life going out and making things happen.  One thing that I have done is decide that my inside is pretty good right now so I need to start on the outside as well.  In order to achieve the goal of making my outside better and becoming healthier, I decided to try the Beach Body workout by Shaun T. called Focus T25.  And in keeping true to my desire to become a blogger, I decided to document this journey on another blog.  Today I wrote about my second day of workouts on that blog.  I hope you will read today's post "Day Two: Speed 1.0".

Thanks again for reading my blog.  Now go have a fabulous day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment