Monday, February 17, 2014

Handbags? YES PLEASE :)

Diamonds are a girl's best friend and luxury handbags are her favorite companion!  If what I am about to say has never happened to you before it may sound a tiny bit weird but I am going to say it anyway!   When I find the perfect handbag it literally speaks to me from across the room and says "Tina, you have to buy me, I would look so good with you carrying me" and who can say no to a gorgeous handbag???? That would just be plain silly! Now this may never have happened to you with a handbag maybe your thing is shoes or jewelry, but if and when this does happen, you will be able to understand that feeling of utter bliss that can only be felt when the cosmic forces of the universe bring you together with the fashion accessory of your dreams.

Buying a luxury purse is really just making an investment in yourself.  The Emma Fox handbag below is my very first handbag that I have purchased from this designer and I LOVE IT!  When I am carrying her (I think of all of my handbags as members of the family... this one I call Emmy) I couldn't feel more fabulous and every girl should always feel fabulous.  When you feel fabulous you are more confident, productive and more pleasurable to be around.  So it's not only an investment in yourself, it's almost like you are doing it for others too so they won't have to be around someone who is miserable.  So the next time your husband or significant other scoffs at you for "needing" the pricey handbag that you rescued from having to have anyone else touch it at the store, just tell them you did it for their own good!  And then throw in "happy wife, happy life" or if you aren't married yet just say "happy chick, happy ____"  ( I will let you fill in the blank).  Then take your companion and go be fabulous darling!

NOW GO HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment