Monday, April 28, 2014

Want to look tan without ruining your skin?

I love to have some color because I am one pale pasty white girl! I used to spend money and time going tanning and it was ruining my skin and I was risking getting skin cancer. I happened upon this lotion at the Dollar Tree. I think it was just old packaging that's why they had it there. But this Nivea Sunkist radiance gradual Tanner and body lotion is amazing. I ran out so I went to Kroger and did not see this there and bought Neutrogena build a tan. I hated that stuff it was streaky and made my skin looks funny. But thank goodness I went back to Kroger to see if I could find something else and low and behold I found my Nivea Sunkist radiance.  I think a lot of people shy away from this stuff because they think it's going to make your skin look funny but if you want to try it you should do the Nivea. The Neutrogena even make my hands look funky even though I would wash them after I was done putting it on. People seriously think I'm lying when I say I do not go to the tanning bed! So if you want a little color save yourself a lot of time and money and save your skin and buy yourself some Nivea Sunkist radiance! Have a great day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment